Issue 14 is on sale in the UK right now…
latest and possibly greatest issue of ImagineFX is out now, with a cool
retro cover from US-based artist Patrick Reilly. See his work in
progress by clicking here
.Inside issue 14
Master of ArtMarko Djurdjevic
. The man behind some of the most memorable Marvel covers in recent times...
Meet Bob Eggleton, one of the world's best-known fantasy artists
Skjan Srisuwan, Issue five's cover star talks LEGO and how he paints with a mouse!
The fundamental rules of art that you've forgotten…
The leading digital artists
answer your artistic questions. With tips and technique from Jonny Duddle, Melanie Delon, Henning Ludvigsen and more!Workshops
- Marko Djurdjevic on shedding your artistic fears - one you can't miss!
- Sci-fi landscapes in Bryce 6. Master the new version of this 3D app with Adam Benton
- Effective character design. Create better characters with these 25 tips from leading concept artist Francis Tsai
- Feto lives! Create an unborn alien foetus in ZBrush
- Get to grips with panels. Comic art foir beginners with Frazer Irving.
- First snow. Paint an incredible sci-fi scene in Photoshop with Marc Brunet
On the DVD
- FULL version of Bryce 5. Yours to keep...forever!
- Ryan Church video training - the Star Wars prequels concept artist!
- High-resolution multi-layered files for each ImagineFX workshop
- The latest software demos
- 15 fonts, high-res images and textures
- Wallpapers of every ImagineFX cover image
- And much more!
Pick up ImagineFX issue 14 now at WHSmiths and other good newsagents.